“Every game has a winner. Every winner has a game plan.” – Quoteprism
No matter what we do in life, we need to plan on how we are going to do it. Otherwise it will never happen.
Whether you call it a game plan, a life plan, a business plan or an action plan, it is still a roadmap on how you are going to accomplish what you want in life, personal or business.
And we all want to be winners, don’t we?
In any business, but particularly in the network marketing profession, it is no different. But many people do not have a game plan at all.
This past week I attended a major network marketing conference, called Beyond Leadership where it focused on designing your game plan.
Let me share some of the nuggets I gleaned over the 4 days.
- Determine the steps. No player on your team wants to fly by the seat of their pants. They need specifics.
- If you don’t map out your calendar 18 months, you’re going to flounder.
- Having more time is the goal, but if you don’t use it wisely then you’ll essentially be trading time for money.
- Learn how to deal with distractions. Create the structure so you will not allow distractions to take over.
- Create the framework and believe that it will work!
It is said that having a plan is better than having no plan.
If you have a game plan, great? Review it and make sure it is still valid.
Is it working for you?
If you don’t have a game plan, then build one today. It takes effort but you will be glad you did.
By doing so, you are on your way to living the life you want and deserve!
“In every aspect of life, have a game plan, and then do your best to achieve it.” – Alan Kulwicki, NASCAR Champion