If you’ve been part of a sports team, you have a great understanding of teamwork and how everyone mutually benefits.
When it comes to the entrepreneurial environment, you have options:
1. work alone as a solopreneur
2. work with a partner
3. work with a team of leaders
Many of you already know, I’m really big on being part of a team, as well as, leading a team. It’s always been an integral part of my business and my previous careers. I believe in like-minded people coming together working toward something bigger than themselves to achieve greatness. It’s the absolute ‘win-win’ in work and life.
So, what do good team players look like?
Look for those who:
- have high energy
- a desire to move ahead in life
- are willing to support others
- take responsibility for their actions
- bring their unique talent to the table
Oh, and don’t forget, they need to have a sense of humour:)
When success comes to us based on team efforts, it’s even more rewarding. This is what I get to experience every day single day in my social business!
I love seeing my team reach their goals and their dreams and at the same time be on purpose with our social giving back program of feeding malnourished kids (14 million servings in just over 2 years).
We all pull together and are there to encourage, inspire and motivate each other when the going gets tough.
Team work means raising people up.
- It’s about bringing out the best in others.
- It’s knowing we have each other’s back.
- It’s about recognizing each team player and celebrating our successes together, no matter how big or small.
Champions work hard at their talent.
They practice and practice.
They operate at peak performance.
They count on each other.
So, go for it! Make your team a championship team!
“The star of the team is the team. ‘We’ supercedes ‘me’.” – Coach John Wooden